Birds of Valhalla Fulfillment SpecialistBirds of Valhalla manufactures and sells premium handmade soaps and body care products and resells curated gemstones and norse themed items. We are a woman owned and operated, online business driven by strong social media presence, outstanding customer support, great products and above-and-beyond order fulfillment. We have nearly 300,000 followers on TikTok. We value diversity and it’s apparent.
You’ll work at our headquarters in New City and possibly some from home. Your primary responsibility will be to organize, pick, pack and ship open orders on our online store efficiently, carefully and correctly. You’ll use our Shopify site’s open order page combined with our shipping software to drive the process.
You’ll also be responsible for assembling and shipping bulk transfers of inventory from our facility to a couple different third party fulfillment centers that we use, being sure to follow their and our standards for identification and recording of information. You’ll monitor our 3PLs regularly to be sure no issues have come up on their side and if so, work with them and us to resolve them.
You’ll work with local teammates in the Production department to be sure orders with custom items are identified and those items produced in a timely fashion.
You may help monitor and respond to customer support emails in cooperation with the CEO.
- Legally authorized to work in the US.
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Very detail oriented and organized.
- Very comfortable with computers.
- Excellent at following directions.
- Able to lift and move 40 pounds comfortably.
- Able to quickly locate and grab products from shelves.
- Reliable regular transportation.
- Nice to have
- Prior logistics or pick/pack/ship experience.
- Able to deal with some email customer support, including sometimes turning a bad customer experience into a good one.
- Comfortable representing our brand to customers in a positive way.
- Comfortable appearing in social media videos representing the brand. Sometimes live.
- Ability to document business processes well enough for others to follow.
Pay is $17 to $25/hr depending on skill/experience. Expect about 32 hours per week. We are flexible with work schedules as long as you communicate with us.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word FULFILLMENT in the subject. Please attach your resume as a PDF or Word document or share as a Google Doc.